Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WORLD GEOGRAPHY WEEK-BANCROFT

This is a place I'd like to see more of. My visits to Bancroft consist of picking people up or being picked up there and subsequently dropping people off or being dropped off there. I also stopped off at the Tim Hortons there on my way to Kilalu. I also went north of Bancroft to the pig roast at Grafite Bible Camp last summer.

Around here, Bancroft has a reputation for being a weird, hick town, which is funny, first of all because it's coming from the hick towns around here and second because Bancroft was the first town in this area to get a Tim Hortons and it also has more franchises other towns in this area don't have.

Several years ago, TV Ontario voted Bancroft best town for art or something like that.

They really need to work on their electricity problems, though.


No comments: