Saturday, January 18, 2014

THE BILLBOARD BOOK OF NUMBER TWO SINGLES-1963

Puff The Magic Dragon: Parodies of this song include "Barack The Magic Negro" and "Cliff The Magic Squirrel."

Wipe-out: This song was a message from the tares that they were going to wipe out God's people in the upcoming decades.

Blowin In The Wind: I have heard several of Peter, Paul and Mary's albums. They're almost embarrassing to listen to today, that early sixties folk trio sound.

Hello Muhduh, Hello Faduh: I remember the first time I heard this song as a kid. It was on the CBC radio show "Comedy Classics." My sister also got a real kick out of this song when she first heard it.

Louis Louis: I have heard the Kingsmen's album containing this song. It sucked.

 I wonder what the actual lyrics to this song are?

No comments: