Monday, October 22, 2012

JESSE DUPLANTIS - OVERFLOW: GOD'S TSUNAMI OF BLESSING FOR YOU

"If you can think it, you can have it."

"You're a vessel full of creative power."

Sounds like New Age "You are your own god, you can manifest things with your mind" thinking.

"God said "Then I'll keep giving you more things so you can continue to thank me."

God doesn't give His people things so we can thank Him; he gives us things as blessings for our obedience to His commandments.

Duplantis doesn't preach against Catholicism; in fact, he views them as fellow Christians, which isn't true.

Told a Moslem, "I'm not against your religion, I'm not against you." If you're not against his religion, then what are you doing using the name of someone who said "I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me?"

"I didn't want to criticize him."

If you didn't want to criticize this Moslem man, then what are you doing being a Christian preacher?

Did that Moslem ever come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, as opposed to just "talking to God?"

No comments: