Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RADIO-RELATED STUFF

Congratulations to Wendy Bouma on moving from K-rock Kingston to 94.9 The Rock Toronto.

Wow, Freddie Vette, doing an impression of Santa Clause that sounds exactly like Russell. Radio at it's best.

I swear I'm going to throw my radio out the bucking window. Was trying to find something to listen to while I went to sleep last night (which I actually managed to do quite well despite the sweltering temperatures.) Milt Rosenberg (yes, one of the few Jewish people I actually somewhat like) was not coming in, the jerk Bradley Jay was on WBZ and "Coast To Coast" had some Sufi mystic guy on. "Nightstream" on CBC Radio Two was playing some crummy pop song. I finally had to tune to TSN 1050 as a last resort and fell asleep listening to "Sports Centre Something-or-other."

No comments: