Friday, June 29, 2012

MUST SEE

Hi all,

Last Thursday (June 21st) I watched this program – Silence at the Heart of Things – on TV Ontario. It is about the music, life and death of Oliver Schroer.

I had the privilege of meeting Oliver a couple of times and loved his music. This program blew me away; I recommend it very highly to all of you. I was speaking of it today to one of my clients in Toronto and checking it out on-line, discovered to my delight, that it is available to see on-line at the following link:

http://ww3.tvo.org/video/162720/silence-heart-things

It is 1 hour and 12 minutes long. Well worth the time.

Any of you who have heard Oliver will know what I’m talking about. Ann Lindsay and others of his students have played in Madoc at the Amazing Coffee.

Don’t miss this. It is delightful.

James


No comments: