Thursday, June 30, 2011

THE BILLBOARD BOOK OF NUMBER ONE HITS

Maggie May/Reason To Believe: These two songs are overplayed and crummy.

I have three copies of "Every Picture Tells A Story" that I picked up at yard sales. It sucks.

Brand New Key: I have the album this song comes from. It's interesting, but it sucks.

There was a parody of this song about the Nancy Carigan/Tonia Harding thing.

I've got a brand new pair of figure skates,
I'm gonna break your knee.
I'm gonna go to Lilihammer
As easy as you please.

I've been skatin for quite a while,
But Camels won't endorse me.
I've got a brand new pair of figure skates,
I'm gonna break your knee.

Other lines in the song include:

If you had any smarts,
you'd be avoiding me.

Picked up the phone,
And called up Jeff Galuli.

My half wit Capone
Got caught on national TV.

No comments: